Monday 1 December 2014

Celtic Challenge 36

Celtic Challenge 36
 
 
Hi all, I have another challenge for you this month. It is not a large design but it is chunky, so you have plenty of room to doodle.
 
Colour or shade if you wish. Just have fun with it.
 
 
 
 

 
As most of you know I am developing a New Toy to help us all draw Celtic Designs more easily. This design was drawn that way in just a couple of minutes.
 
I have been looking into having this Toy produced and will be meeting with someone this week to discuss the details. So I will keep you all up to date with the progress.
 
I am also teaching a Celtic Knot Class at Stamper's Wonderland this Thursday night and also the following week. These people will get to play with the toy first. Sorry Guys, but I need to test my skills at instructing people on its use. Once I am happy that people can easily understand I will do a youtube video for those who cannot get to my classes but want to play.
 
Hope you all enjoy this months Celtic Challenge.
 
Please leave your designs in the Mr Linky below so we can all enjoy what you have done.
 
 
HAPPY DOODLING

1 comment:

  1. Please hurry with the video! I can't wait♡will be working on this challenge For the next couple days my printer is down ♡

    ReplyDelete